Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Thrift Store Shopping

On our recent trip to Pennsylvania, I was able to spend one entire day with my friend Kathy Keefer. And what did we choose to do? THRIFT STORE SHOPPING, OF COURSE!!
We begin at the wonderful Country Fare restaurant in Myerstown, Pennsylvania. Every woman in America knows that a "girls day out" must start with a RESTAURANT BREAKFAST!!

Yes -- that is scrapple you see on my plate. I could not resist taking a picture. Because the waitress actually said these words, "would you like that deep fried?" REALLY?? THAT'S AN OPTION?? I said, YES, PLEASE!!

Although I don't know what it might "morph" into -- I loved the large graphic of this pink flower on the black skirt. Isn't it beautiful? Even though it's a size 6 -- I could not resist!

Hummm...maybe it'll morph into part of my pink & red outfit for the Sunday Morning chairty event? You just NEVER know what you're going to find at a thrift store! And isn't that the fun of it??



(No -- I didn't buy the skirt -- but I was tempted!)







No comments:

Post a Comment