Thursday, October 1, 2009

Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman

A recent email:


Dear Rita:

I had to let you know how much I love your blog! It is now part of my day. I found it through reading about the WSU expo because that is on my list of “things to do someday.” As sewing and fabrics are the great love of my life, I enjoy hearing about the things you and your buddies are doing. It inspires me to be more creative and more productive. I relate to what you write about—home, family, cooking, as well as the sewing, and besides, it IS just fun.


Mary Hartman
Flagstaff, Arizona



Rita says:


THANKS SO MUCH, Mary, for taking the time to write! I am De-lighted to hear that I have a regular reader in Flagstaff, Arizona. And we certainly hope the show moves UP YOUR LIST of 'things to do someday". y'know -- in 2010, Mary Mulari and I will be doing our "Midwest Ya ya Sister" show on Friday night. MAYBE THIS IS THE YEAR YOU SHOULD COME TO THE SHOW! What can we do to get you there??

Remember -- we have free parking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment