Thursday, October 15, 2009

Jan & Bonne At Quilt Market??!!

They're everywhere, they're everywhere!! I was doing a little Quilt Market "interview" with Linda McGehee -- and, of course, I took a picture of her with my "HEY RITA" bag. (I cannot find the pic -- so you'll just have to take my word for it..) Linda said, "follow me, Rita" -- and she walked me over to the P&B booth -- where I saw these great samples of totebags -- one of her new patterns, I assume...

Imagine my surprise when she said, "Look inside"...


Do you recognize the designer signature?? I SURE DID...


That's right -- Jan Potter!! The designer of my favorite HEY RITA BAG....I felt like we had found our long-lost little sister!! CONGRATS, GIRLS...on your new pattern line!! I AM SOO PROUD...



No comments:

Post a Comment