Sunday, October 18, 2009

Random Quilt Market photos

First of all -- I have to say blogging is absolutely NO FUN from a hotel. My internet was so slow, and I can't actually SEE the pictures that are loading...then, if it ended up being the wrong picture, it would take another hour to REDO THE UPLOAD...ugh...

Okay. Enough whining. I just want to say that I ended up downloading RANDOM photos -- and then writing a bit of text to go with the pictures. My thinking was -- hey -- if I took the picture in the first place, I must have thought there was something interesting about it, eh??

I'm delighted to have some pictures of the outside of the George R. Brown convention center in Houston. This is a HUGE, HUGE PLACE...I'm standing on the street -- looking to the south....



Then, from the same position, this picture is looking to the north...


Hey -- this is a great shot of our Schmetz Booth at Quilt Market. After Rhonda got it all set up. An excellent corner location. Beautiful!!


One of my favorite things to do (besides taking pictures of the Hey Rita tote) is taking a picture of my FOOT on a thing that says where I am or what I'm doing. It was interesting in New York City...maybe it doesn't play as well here...lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment