Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Jenny Haskins Quilt Market video

Thanks for checking in for the Tuesday Show Post. Because I attended the recent Quilt Market and Festival in Houston, Texas -- I had the opportunity to interview many EXPO vendors who were at that show. And I'll be posting some of those videos over the coming weeks. You'll recognize Jenny Haskins in this video. For pictures of Simon and the Jenny Haskins booth in Houston -- be sure to check out the rita blog. This week I'll be posting some pictures of the show AS IT GETS BUILT...the BEFORE and AFTER pictures are pretty amazing...



Thank you Jenny for the great interview in Houston! We're looking forward to seeing Simon in Puyallup...

And, thank you --blog visitors -- for coming here and playing my blogging game. I'll post something here about Expo vendors every Tuesday. (Yes, I do write on the ritassewfun blog every single day...)

No comments:

Post a Comment