Thursday, October 8, 2009

Chautauqua shots.

Hey -- I know yesterday's post really did suck!! Sorry, people. They can't ALL be winners!! Things will get a lot more interesting next week when I'm in Houston for Quilt Market...I PROMISE...

From Millcreek Sewing -- the hostesses of the event -- the dynamic and creative duo of Judy and Kate. (they sat in these rockers for exactly 15 seconds...)



I, on the other hand, spent about 20 minutes in MY rocker...

This is a picture of Judy, Kate and me in my recycled JEANS right before our Saturday Night ya ya show...

Outside the auditorium -- just before sundown -- I heard "clop-clop-clop" -- and got there just in time to take this picture of the horse-drawn "Newlywed" buggy...



I'm tellin' ya -- Chautauqua is like stepping back in time...I seriously want to go back to that wonderful place...

Anybody looking for a caretaker??

HEY -- tomorrow, if all goes well, I'm gonna actually LINK YOU UP with some veeerrrry interesting video!! Keep your fingers crossed...

No comments:

Post a Comment