Thursday, February 25, 2010

Okay, Eileen -- here's where everybody finds out that when it comes to technology --blogging is about ten steps ahead of where I'm actually AT. And a blog post just isn't any fun without a picture. From this hotel computer, I cannot see the picture before I post it...I can only see a long goofy number...if you know the answer to this delimna -- please call me asap.

Here's a non-rotated picture of me and the Hey Rita Tote with a very talented sewing enthusiast...if only I could get the OTHER pictures off my camera...she had an embroidered jacket you will LOVE, LOVE, LOVE...with a giant guitar on the back. And I'M NOT KIDDING...awesome...



But you're just gonna have to take my word for it, eh? AND this picture shows Rhonda Pierce in the Schmetz booth wearing her brand new fur/feather velvet coat. AMAZING.... Altho, it shed so badly during the sewing phase -- apparently, she has decided NOT to adopt that cat she was jonesing for...


This last photo is a GREAT SHOT of five women -- SISTERS -- who came from Montana, Wyoming, Washington, etc. -- for their FIRST TIME EVER SISTERS TRIP. Believe me -- at some point -- when I can get back to technology that I understand -- I will tell you all about them. WHAT A GREAT SISTERS PICTURE, EH? CAN YOU READ WHAT'S ON THEIR PINK SHIRTS??



It was such a wonderful first day!! I had a chance to visit with Marilyn and her Mom, and Judy & Chris, Luveta, Jan and Bonne did a FABULOUS JOB with their Nooner event. I think I got some great pictures of them...IF ONLY I COULD FIND THE DARN THINGS...

But right now, I've gotta go through the drive-thru to get something to eat. Fischer's Scones made for a great lunch -- but that was hours ago!! Then, I have some Olympic skating to catch up on...

I'll try again...I know this is lame...check back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment