Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Counting the Days!!

I received an email from a blog reader...she was trying to get to the Schmetz website to share a sewing story...AND -- I loved how she is going to "Do Expo" -- with her granddaughter. She gave me permission to share this...

Rita -

I just may stop at the Schmetz booth - with my 10 year old granddaughter. She is SO super excited about the show. She lives in Reno and I live in Oregon, and she is coming up to the show with me. She sends me text massages about every other day to ask me something about it or just to tell me how excited she is! Last year was her first time - she LOVED it. I have said this elsewhere, so you may have already heard her quote (I just love it and it's so true). On Friday, our first day there, I asked her if the Expo was what she had thought it would be; her answer - it was way better; it was a sewing PARADISE!!! LOL

Diana

I COULD NOT AGREE MORE -- A SEWING PARADISE!! I love it, love it, love it... I'm looking forward to seeing you BOTH at Friday Night LIVE!!

1 comment: