Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Exciting email!!

We received this note in the ticket office:

I received my tickets today -- haven't even had a chance to check to see if I got all that I requested. Barely care, just glad I have them (and spouse's admission tickets).

So, short of making sure I'm not doing laundry the night before, so we can pack, we are set.

Just need to concentrate on work and not think about SewExpo until I'm home (otherwise just go into giggles and the happy dance).

Anna in Albuquerque

THANKS SO MUCH for taking the time to send the note, Anna from Albuquerque. WE ARE HAPPY YOU'RE COMING TO THE SHOW...

See you really soon...

2 comments:

  1. Hey Rita
    How about doing another post about the Yahoo groups - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PuyallupSewExpo/

    I know Anne in Albuquerque is on there all the time too. This year, we had long lost school mates discover each other on our site - and they were from a podunk little town in central WA. Pretty cool!! As of today, 2/4, we have 42 people signed up for the yahoo dinner on Wednesday before Expo. That's even with last year's numbers and we still have three weeks to go!
    Laura in Puyallup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Laura,

    Good idea!! When you get together, you can demonstrate the fleece FRINGE technique...

    ReplyDelete