Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Bonus Days is OVER...

Bonus Days are over -- thanks for taking a second look at your class schedule. SO MANY OF YOU came into the system to order new tickets (over 300 orders) -- the ticket office is buried again (just like we like ém)...but I promise you -- YOUR TICKETS WILL ARRIVE in time for the show. Be patient...

When I have to look over my 1100 photos from last year (which I do A LOT -- TRUST ME) -- it is shocking how many times this picture appears...

My pictures don't ALL suck...this is a great shot of my sisters Deborah and Barb -- with their SEWING HERO -- SIMON HASKINS!!

Did you see these sisters last year at the show?   We are not related by blood -- only by unfinished sewing projects...

One of the small classes that takes place in the little theater upstairs...(see -- not EVERY class has 300 students!)

And, of course, my favorite picture from 2012. I NEVER get tired of looking at it. I smile every single time...Because I love these sewing sisters of mine -- and because of the thousands of hand-made pillowcases for the children of Mary Bridge behind us...I just got an email from Sharon -- telling me she is bringing 300 pillowcases to the show!  Holy Cow.  I had to give her my cellphone number so we can meet in a parking lot...

Women who sew ARE THE BEST.  Really.  The kindest, most generous...ALWAYS....and I love hanging out with you!!   AND -- once again -- for 2013 -- I am bringing a special guest to Sew Expo.  MY COUSIN JACKIE will be attending the show for the first time. From Oklahoma -- she is SO THRILLED -- even though I keep telling her I'm putting her RIGHT TO WORK...!! I guess I make it sound like so much fun -- nobody ever hears the IT'S A LOT OF WORK part...(until they get there!)

Luckily, I already have a recycled t-shirt dress for Jackie. It's a late-Christmas, early-birthday present. And IT IS AMAZING...

No comments:

Post a Comment