Tuesday, February 5, 2013

2013 Quilter's Night OUT

Janome Sewing Machine Company is sponsoring the 2013 Quilter's Night OUT. They are bringing two world-class art quilter's to Puyallup for this special evening of "learning while laughing..."The Hot Fuser Chicks - Frieda Anderson and Laura Wasilowski.

I am not a quilter...but when I DO START to quilt -- these are the kind of quilts I will make. Art quilts have always fascinated me...because they are so unique and free.

WEAR your wearable art to the 2013 Quilter's Night OUT...because thre will be special seating for the first 200 of you WEARING YOUR ART. AND -- on those chairs -- a special gift from our new QNO sponsor -- the Janome Sewing Machine company..! -- go there NOW to register.  This is YOUR LAST BONUS DAY...NO $8 handling fee!


But even if you NEVER INTEND TO MAKE A QUILT -- you need to come to this year's Quilter's Night OUT. Because Laura and Frieda have tips and tricks with fusing that will up the anty for your wearable art.

Maybe you don't think you are an artist?? I BEG TO DIFFER...





I am telling you -- The technique on this jacket is ONLY possible if you know how to use fusible web...

The Inspired 2 Sew girls -- Jan Potter and Bonne Swett -- both make incredible wearable art -- AND I AM SURE THEY ALREADY HAVE their 2013 Sew Expo wardrobes all put together. I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE what they wear to this year's Quilter's Night OUT!! (hint, hint, girls -- I could use an advance photo!!)

They also have a NEW TOTEBAG pattern coming out with Simplicity -- and these great artistic totebags require a good relationship with your iron and your fusible!!

I do not know every woman in these pictures...but I didn't have to look through too many folders before I realized MOST OF YOU CREATE WEARABLE ART...


So -- enjoy this little gallery...and then GO TO THE WEBSITE AND BUY YOUR TICKET FOR QUILTER'S NIGHT OUT...



































Really -- YOU ARE AMAZING ARTISTS. Seeing your creations is one of the absolute best things about my job!! Please plan to wear your art on this night...we might just ramp up some kind of special reward if you do.... Isn't that be a great idea??

Keep an eye on this blog -- I will be making additional announcements as the information becomes available...

WEAR your wearable art to the 2013 Quilter's Night OUT...because thre will be special seating for the first 200 of you WEARING YOUR ART. AND -- on those chairs -- a special gift from our new QNO sponsor -- the Janome Sewing Machine company..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment