Monday, January 14, 2013

Audience Pictures

This week, I'm working on the stories for the Seattle Times insert. And trying to find just the RIGHT picture to tell the story is always a challenge. I am NOT a photographer. But I did take over 1400 pictures at last year's show -- in the classes, in the vendor hall, of the speakers, YOU -- our wonderful attendees.
So -- we're picking the pictures that will be used in the Seattle Times...and I love looking at the pictures from previous years. We have a REALLY GOOD TIME, don't we?? Our special events are legendary....sooo much fun!! No other consumer sewing show in the entire country attempts to do what we do. TWO action-packed night of sewing edu-tainment...Friday Night AND Saturday night....
Do you see yourself here? This is at the 2012 Sew Expo -- the Inspired 2 Sew girls were getting ready to put on their show...

I tried my best to get lots of audience pictures -- because I know how much fun it is for you WHEN YOU CAN FIND YOURSELF...

So, I move from one section to another...asking you to smile...

This was the south side of Friday Night LIVE -- right before Martha came out on the stage...



Quilter's Night OUT...







Hey -- I have about 200 photos that LOOK LIKE THIS...

Remember the STANDING OVATION???
Rhonda Pierce, in the front of the shot -- was also trying to get some pictures.  But her I-Pad couldn't deal with the ceiling...






Speaking of Bonne and Jan...how about that GREAT JACKET, BARB??  You rock, ladies...

The one thing we can guarantee at our special evening events is -- THERE WILL BE LAUGHING...

And, at the Coats & Clark Charity event on Sunday morning --

No comments:

Post a Comment