Friday, January 7, 2011

The POWER OF THE INTERNET

WOW. Yesterday, this blog had almost 1500 hits -- and Facebook had over 5,000. Because, of course, YOU ARE ALL ANXIOUS ABOUT ONLINE REGISTRATION.

So, of course, I want to give you an update....

My prediction of Monday morning is looking good. That means ONLINE REGISTRATION is still your best shot at getting the classes and events you want. Because the brochures are just arriving in most mailboxes -- and the online system will pull tickets automatically out of the "inventory". So, if it's a GO on Monday -- online still trumps snail mail.

The good news is that the system is BEAUTIFUL. But, it is the first year, we want the process to start when there are REAL people in the ticket office to help you and troubleshoot the system...

So -- can I say -- relax?? I'll keep posting updates here and on Facebook...

But, it is SO BORING to write a blog post with NO PICTURES...I usually write a new post for this blog ONCE A WEEK -- and, the truth is -- I write on my PERSONAL blog every single day. (Rita's Sew Fun) I have a very special picture up on that blog today...

But I know how anxious you are...so I will write on this blog every day until the Online Registration is up and running.

Here are a few relaxing pictures for you....of a recent early-morning-Iowa-frost...at my sister Ronda's house. She's a pig collector...
In her backyard. This frost was so thick, I've never quite seen anything like it. And it was soo quiet. Like the trees were wrapped in cotton...

Was it 10 degrees below zero at your house this morning?

I'm just sayin'....

breathe....

No comments:

Post a Comment