Wednesday, February 1, 2012

New Speakers & Vendors

WELCOME TO THE BLOG!!

With just ONE MONTH TO GO -- I will be posting a lot more posts. There is SO MUCH YOU NEED TO KNOW!!

I'm assuming you received the latest e-newsletter -- where I profiled one new vendor and a new speaker.

Gail Yellen is coming from Connecticut...

Although this is Gail's first time at Sew Expo -- she is a fabulous teacher -- with a wonderful point of view...

I fell in love with her collage jacket...

She is a knowledgeable, creative teacher and we are so glad she is coming to Puyallup...

AND -- how exciting is this?? One of the new vendors I profiled in the e-newsletter is the inventor of the Sew N Go table.

The first time I saw this sturdy little folding table -- I KNEW SHE HAD A HIT ON HER HANDS.

Nancy Fosburgh is the inventor and manufacturer of the Sew N Go -- and it is a product proudly MADE IN AMERICA...

Actually -- right in the Pacific Northwest!!

Thanks for playing our sewing-game...keep watching this blog and Facebook for the LATEST NEWS..!!
**********

P.S. -- if you haven't visited this blog for awhile -- please continue to read. The IPCA designers have been sharing some of their behind the scenes as they ramp up to their sewing challenge -- Midnight Magic!!

No comments:

Post a Comment