Monday, March 14, 2011

Random Shots from 2011

Friday Night LIVE audience...I see ONE of the Ya Ya Stalkers...where's Chris? And what did she do with Judy?? More about their CRAZY gifts for me & Mary in a later post...I'm trying to get my Expo pictures in some kind of shape so I can FIND THINGS

Here are a few of our Australian visitors! I HOPE London got a picture of their whole group...time will tell...and there will be lots more about this group coming in future posts...


Jan and Bonne helping Linda McGehee in the Pfaff room on Wednesday. Right? Wow. those three-needle classes SELL OUT IN A HURRY...OF COURSE you know you'll be seeing many more pictures of our Inspired2SEW duo!!



IT WAS A REALLY GREAT SHOW!! Although our attendance was down by 800 -- in today's "new economy" -- that was actually a HUGE victory. The evening events were both sold out, and we had over 600 attending our Sunday morning Coats & Clark charity event.

THANKS FOR COMING...keep reading this blog to see if I got good picture of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment