Monday, March 21, 2011

A FINISHED PROJECT!!

Just one week after the show -- I received this surprise email:

Hi Rita...Thought you might like to see the Quick Zip Bag I made for my Granddaughter's trip to Okinawa. My Marine Grandson is stationed there. I found the perfect black and white zipper for it at the Ghee's booth at SEW EXPO!!!

Bonne and Jan did a great job designing this bag! I missed Friday Night Live this year, as we couldn't attend on Friday....but really enjoyed Ricky Tims on Saturday night....:)

Oh...my Granddaughter LOVES the bag! Hope she gets to use it, in light of recent events. We had a great time at Expo this year....our 21st year to attend...and my Daughter got to go with us this year! Love your blog! Thanks.....Linda B. in Othello, WA.



Thanks so much for sharing, Linda! I am not surprised your granddaughter loves her new tote bag.

AND thanks, too, for reading my blogs. Your smile is what Expo is all about...and our Inspired2Sew duo will be DELIGHTED to see that their new totebag pattern is the very first FINISHED project from the 2011 Sewing & Stitchery EXPO.

1 comment: