Monday, March 28, 2011

Completely Random Pictures

Okay -- this was fun! I basically opened my "2011 Expo" picture file and scrolled down, with my eyes closed, and picked five pictures. (which is all I can upload at one time).

In this first shot -- filling the room for Friday Night LIVE (you were a rambunctious audience) -- Eleanor Burns, Lana and Sue are handing out the Baby Lock Goody bags...

I probably was NOT supposed to take this picture! This is Deanna Springer, in her secret "office". Cellphone, laptop, coffee -- and she's good to go! Deanna is on the "Z Team" -- and she was working in a corner of the Clover lounge -- to meet YET ANOTHER DEADLINE...


I took this picture in Mary Mulari's class -- over in the Centennial tent...do you see yourself?

It was a packed house -- STANDING ROOM ONLY...
This is a snapshot of the vendor floor in the Showplex. ...
2011 was a REALLY GREAT SHOW!! THANKS AGAIN FOR COMING...you are the best....

I have enjoyed getting your emails -- and am already looking forward to NEXT YEAR.

Here's a link to an article WSU wrote about our fabulous Pillowcase Patrol Thanks, Richard!!

2 comments:

  1. Well as a matter of fact, I do see myself in one of the pictures. We are sitting on the back row. My sister is wearing a red coat and I'm the one to her right wearing glasses. And as always, Mary's classes rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming to the show, Trudy!

    ReplyDelete