Tuesday, May 4, 2010

April Newsletter

Sometimes, it can be discouraging. No matter how hard we try -- some people will be unhappy. In the April newsletter, Joanne Ross addressed the suggestions and/or complaints we received about the 2010 Expo. Our hope is that the Expo audience will understand why things happen the way they do...and we want you to know that WE DO LISTEN...








AFTER that newsletter went out -- we received many emails from you -- our dear, sweet, appreciated audience -- saying you were shocked that ANYBODY would complain...lol...here are a few -- and THANKS for taking the time:

***************



"Thanks for all the feedback in this newsletter. It was fun reading what people suggested -- what a bunch of cranks:)! I hope you got many accolades as well -- the show was fabulous once again. I am a new participant and invited my sister from the midwest to join me this year and she LOVED it too. Keep up the good work and know that what you do is appreciated by MANY.



Bonnie
********


Bless your hearts! I just read all the responses you wrote in the Sewing and Stitchery Expo eNewsletter # 35. All I can say is Amen and Amen. You ladies are AMAZING, patient, and gracious. Thank you for all that you do.
I got to attend the Sewing Expo last year and loved every minute of it. It was a blessing to have special accommodations to sit near the front because I have vision problems. Only once did one lady tell me I shouldn’t be sitting there because it was reserved for the handicapped. I smiled and said, “I know that, but thank you”. She didn’t say another word. I think it’s just the “mother” in us all to want to correct one another. J
**********
Hi, no story to share, just a great big "THANK YOU" to those who work hard to provide us with such a fantastic event. I, for one, appreciate it very much.
Kay
***************

I want to thank you for the Expo....I love it and go every year! I really appreciate this particular newsletter. I have never had a problem with anything (except the rolling carts that I've tripped over). The expo is a very well-run event.

I missed Philosopher's Wool this year, and I hope Ann is recovering. One thing I have accomplished is learning fair isle knitting!

Again, thank you for years of bringing pure joy into my life.

Yvonne
*****************

THANKS again for taking the time to write, ladies. We know how much you love EXPO, and, hey -- WE DO, TOO!! We will continue our efforts to make your 2011 Expo experience PERFECT...

Next week we'll have our BIG PLANNING MEETING -- and I can hardly wait to start telling you what will be happening next year -- keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment