Monday, May 17, 2010

2011 Planning Meeting!!

As you read this message, I am in Puyallup -- sitting in the planning meeting for the 2011 Sewing & Stitchery Expo. AND -- HEY -- I STILL HAVE 1000 PICTURES TO SHARE WITH YOU FROM THE 2010 SHOW...!! Not to mention videos!! For me, blogging with videos is a lot like Forrest Gump eating chocolates...I never QUITE know what I'm going to get... Last week, I was delighted to discover the interesting little demo in the Oliso iron booth. I saw Eshan at the Sewing Weekend in Beaver Dam, but I forgot to tell him that I HAD HIM ON VIDEO... . If you missed the Oliso iron at Sew Expo -- I think you can see it at your local Pacific Fabrics store. If you live in another area, check out the Oliso website for a store near you. Being about to SEE ALL THE NEW STUFF is one of the very BEST things about Expo, isn't it?? I can hardly wait for the 2011 show...and, hopefully, next week, I'll start making some ANNOUNCEMENTS... Now -- I wonder what this mystery video will be about???

No comments:

Post a Comment