Monday, March 29, 2010

Friday -- Recycled Denim Day

It is my plan to post AS MANY PICTURES AS I POSSIBLY CAN on this blog. I loved, loved, loved taking pictures of YOU -- the wonderful Expo attendees. I hope you continue to check this blog often -- and I hope you will see yourself -- sooner or later...



I took these pictures on Friday -- so, of course, my emphasis was on the fabulous recycled denim outfits I saw...



These two were having a good time! I remember these two gals -- and if I can find it -- I know they sent me an email after the show...(I couldn't be THAT organized)...



YOU LOOKED AWESOME...



Thank you for playing our "denim Recycling" sewing game!! Part of the fun was taking your pictures and making you eligible to win "valuable prizes" from Schmetz and Junk Jeans. This will be a test....if Rhonda and Luveta area actually READING THIS BLOG -- they'll send me the names of the winners, right??

I'll keep you posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment