Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Olfa circle cutter demo

Of course, one of the reasons we all enjoy GOING TO A BIG SHOW is we get to see what's new and happening. The definition of "new" depends entirely on what you're "into" at this moment. For the last coupla years, I've been into circles and squares. I love the whole geometric thing...and cannot get enough of Kandinsky shapes.
But NOBODY TOLD ME IT COULD BE THIS EASY...!!


Of course, you probably already knew about this amazing invention, eh? I have a wonderful boiled wool coat (my friend Sandy gave it to me!!). Right now, it's plain black. But with this magic circle cutter -- I might cut out many circles of different sizes from my collection of felted sweaters...wouldn't that be cool??

Humm...I'll keep you posted...

Did you get your newsletter the other day? Be sure to check this blog next week -- because I'm going to post MY FAVORITE PICTURE OF JANET YORK...

No comments:

Post a Comment