Monday, December 21, 2009

Give EXPO for Christmas!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Did you ever think about giving EXPO as a Christmas gift??

Honestly -- think about Bonne and Jan. They represent a very large population of our audience. Women friends who use Expo as an excuse to get together and have a GIRLFRIEND WEEKEND. Also -- they have been working with Linda McGehee all year to bring a BRAND NEW SHOW to the Expo Runway for 2010!! (and you wouldn't want to miss that, now, would you?)

Here are two different friends -- waiting for their next class, relaxing with a little knitting. Who would you invite to join you at Expo? A neighbor? Maybe you could call up that old college chum you keep meaning to get together with??

We offer you plenty of opportunities to meet new people...

Learn new things....


And, well, there will be visiting,laughing, sharing...here I am with two of my Expo friends -- Judy & Chris...

So -- MAKE EXPO YOUR GIFT!! The timing is perfect! In 1992, when I earned a trip to Portugal -- I knew I wanted to take my Mom. The trip was in February. For Christmas that year, I gave Mom a little carry-on suitcase. Inside, I had a book about Portugal, and a letter about how much she had done for me...

I'm just sayin'...this is a great chance for you to CREATE a memory...

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!

This is a completely superfulous picture of my adorable grand-nephew Cash...but there IS A Christmas tree in the background!!

No comments:

Post a Comment