Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sharon, Danielle and Ciara

Thanksgiving is all about family and friends -- and that's also true of the Sewing & Stitchery EXPO. Why do we sew? So we can make gifts for our family and friends! This week I wanted to write about a family.-of-sew-ists...and then I remembered this special email. I LOVE MY JOB..

Dear Rita,

Just finding your blog but love to see you at the Expo each year!! We are a threesome that comes: myself (64), my daughter (39) and grand-daughter (who will be 18 on Feb. 26th). I take them both to Expo as their Birthday gifts!! Will come back and read your blog often.
Sharon Bosser
Danielle Dahm
Ciara Dahm

Of course, I asked her to send a picture -- cuz -- WHAT'S THE POINT OF HAVING A BLOG?? if you can't share some pictures!!




Thanks for playing my blogging game, Sharon. You are the first sewing TRIO-generation that I've heard about. Anybody else out there? I'll SEE YOU AT THE SHOW. And -- are the three of you planning your projects for our jeans-challenge-day?

Have a nice Thanksgiving, everybody!! I'll be right here next week at this time....probably just coming out of my turkey coma...

No comments:

Post a Comment