Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Schmetz VIDEOS!!

Okay -- this is so much fun. As you know, I interviewed many Expo speakers when I was in Houston, working in the Schmetz booth. Those GREAT VIDEOS are posted on the Schmetz blog....go to:schmetzneedles.blogspot.com. If I'm doing it right -- that blog is also linked on this blog (if you look in the right hand column). Remember, folks -- I'm still learning...

Here's a picture of Rhonda Pierce talking about sewing machine needle education:


When you go to the Schmetz blog -- you'll be able to see and hear other people's sewing stores. The "Triple S Project" -- SCHMETZ SEWING STORIES -- is all about YOU. You can see and hear Luveta Nickels, Janet Pray, Linda McGehee, Kaye Wood and many other interesting sew-ers. I told my own sewing story, so did my sister Ronda and my friend Phyllis. You should share your OWN sewing story. C'mon -- play our blogging game!! IT'S FUN!!

This is a picture of Ronda and Phyllis actually sewing in a "round robin"...



YES, I KNOW -- this is just sooo much fun! Be sure to check out the Schmetz blog -- then go to my blog Rita's Sew Fun blog -- tomorrow I'm posting my interview with Nancy Zieman -- and you'll get a sneak peak of her new fabric line...

No comments:

Post a Comment