Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sew Expo @ Quilt Market

The mission of this blog is to show you the "behind the scenes" of the Sewing & Stitchery Expo. People work 365 days a year to make sure the S&SE is the biggest and best consumer sewing show in America. It is a joy for me to represent Expo at industry trade shows like the International Quit Market. This is a picture of me in Salt Lake City -- showing off one of my 2011 S&SE jackets

I had a lovely meeting with the Kwik-Sew people...here I am with Ellen...they were BRAND NEW vendors at the 2011 show and YOU BLEW THEM AWAY. It will be exciting for me to tell you, in future posts, what they are bringing for 2012...

I'm not the only one who decided to wear a message on my back...Here's Sean and Brian of the LikeSew Website company.....these guys are actually FROM Salt Lake City....so they owned this year's Spring Quilt Market...

I found Peggy Schafer, a wonderful friend to Expo -- in the Prym-Dritz booth. I got some great video of a new product that they'll be BRINGING TO THE 2012 show...(You have to keep reading this blog, of course!!)

And here's a picture of the FRONT of me and Sean. He was THE MAN who programmed our online registration...

As you know, there were some problems -- but SEAN IS GOING TO FIX ALL THAT...The first year is always a learning curve. His exact words to me were, "I didn't fully understand the scope of the show..."

Imagine me, rolling my eyes, and saying, 'I TRIED TO TELL YOU!!"

Believe me -- NEXT YEAR IS GOING TO BE AMAZING...

No comments:

Post a Comment