Monday, September 27, 2010

The BEST Smiles...

Okay -- THIS is the picture that inspired a blog post. It was taken at last year's show -- in Eleanor Burns tent. Were you there? Do you see yourself? Are you having a good time?

See the woman in the front row -- waving at me? I love her amazing smile...

Then -- I found this picture. She is obviously having a great time...

I don't know which is more impressive -- the great smile Rhonda Pierce is wearing or the fabulous feather collar on her incredible jacket. GO SCHMETZ...


Of course, if you were running the door prize booth -- you have a lot to smile about...
The first day of the show is one of the BEST days of my entire year. Here I am with Joanne Ross and Ann Sagawa. All the months of work come together -- so you'd better believe we had a LOT TO SMILE ABOUT...(it was too early for Janet York to smile...I'm still looking for a picture of her on Day 4...)


Here it is! DRUMROLL... Janet on Day Four. Hey -- our AV expert -- Abraham -- was personally responsible for MANY SMILES.....


So -- if you love to sew -- MARK YOUR CALENDARS and prepare to smile. The 2011 Sewing & Stitchery Expo is March 3,4,5 & 6...!! And I'm pretty sure Abraham is coming, too...!

No comments:

Post a Comment