Monday, October 4, 2010

BLT & Friday Night LIVE

This summer, I had the chance to attend Baby Lock Tech in beautiful St. Louis...

I was working in the Schmetz booth -- and here I am, having dinner with Rhonda Pierce of Schmetz, and Eileen Roche from Designs in Machine Embroidery Magazine.

It was great to talk to Nancy Zieman about her Friday Night LIVE event for 2011 Expo. Here she is with one of our favorite Expo vendors -- Paul LaPonte of Quality Sewing...

And you already know I had a nice visit with Simon Haskins...(I made him talk to my sister Deborah, who is his biggest fan!)

Pam Mahshie, Baby Lock's education director -- was very jealous of my fabulous Hey Rita TOTE...


Baby Lock has some big plans for the 2011 Sewing & Stitchery Expo, and we are delighted to have them as the official sponsor of our Friday Night LIVE event. Last year, when Baby Lock sponsored the Quilter's Night Out -- they gave away TWO fabulous sewing machines!! So be sure to buy your tickets early...

Because -- as Steve Jeffery is so fond of saying..."it's for the love..."

No comments:

Post a Comment