Monday, August 9, 2010

Where Were You?

On the first day and the LAST day of the show -- I took lots of audience shots -- maybe you'll see yourself...were you here, in the Quality Sewing Booth -- getting a demo?

I'm not sure which booth this is? Did you shop here? One lady is already carrying her Eleanor Burns "Quilt In A Day" tote...

I love this logo -- "Sewing Fun Starts Here" -- which booth is this?
Sometimes, I get a glimpse of a group of sewing friends who are wearing team outfits...

At Pacific Fabrics -- the crowds were non-stop! This is about as close as i could get...

The FREE STAGE was rocking every single day. Lots of great teachers and topics -- with new things for you to see and learn about.


THANKS AGAIN for playing our sewing game!! Check this blog every week -- as I'll be making new announcements about the 2011 show!!

1 comment:

  1. "Sewing Fun Starts Here" looks like Quality Sewing's booth. I recognize their logo.
    Laura in Puyallup

    PS I am contemplating a fun idea that I might do for Expo.....

    ReplyDelete