Monday, September 10, 2012

Rita Does Videos

Yes, Windows 7 is WAY better when it comes to downloading videos. It's been fun to go back and look at some of the interviews I've done with vendors and speakers...

This is an interview I did with Annette Milliard of Pacific Fabrics. They are a wonderful vendor at Sew Expo -- and they always bring the NEW HOT product, fabrics, patterns, books, etc. Last year the whole booth was merchandised like a 50's diner.



And I wonder what they're going to do for the 2013 show??

I DO HAVE some additional inside information I'll be sharing with you in the coming weeks....

Like -- who the Quilter's Night OUT speaker will be...
And -- what popular teacher is bringing a BRAND NEW LINE OF QUILT FABRICS....
And -- another popular speaker is returning to Expo -- with a BRAND NEW BOOK...

Lots of other stuff, too, people...

SO KEEP STOPPING BACK.

No comments:

Post a Comment