Monday, September 17, 2012

Pacific Fabrics tour

Yes -- I am getting a little full of myself with all these mad filming capabilities. Stephen Spielburg is probably shaking in his boots...

I made several little "videos" -- using my $150 Canon camera -- during my trip back to Puyallup for the 2013 Planning Meeting.

IF YOU LIVE THERE -- you might want to do a little day trip to Pacific Fabrics -- just to take off the edge between now and the 2013 Sew Expo...



Then -- just because I CAN DO IT -- here's a little video of a wonderful Art Show in Davenport, Iowa. The Riverscance. It's a juried art show held very year in September, on a high hill, overlooking the Mississippi River. Listen to the words...



Yes, he's singing about killing his woman...Please don't email me...I already know this random video has absolutely nothing to do with anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment