Monday, June 4, 2012

Pacific Fabrics

So -- okay -- since I'm already IN SEATTLE -- I might as well stay a couple of days AFTER the planning meeting and have some fun. Let's see...where should I begin? It just so happens that one of the most wonderful fabric stores in the country is in this neck of the woods...
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FABRIC STORE!!

That's right!!  Pacific Fabrics.  Actually, I consider Pacific Fabrics a national treasure.  As a small chain of independent fabric stores -- they carry quilt fabrics, fashion fabrics, yarn -- they do classes -- and they are ONE OF OUR FAVORITE VENDORS...

I found some pig flannel my sister Ronda had NEVER SEEN BEFORE...

Can you see the Missoni-like knit fabric?  WAIT TILL YOU SEE WHAT I MADE...

Ann Sagawa, me, Sharon Stoffel and Annette Millard.  We had a FABULOUS LUNCH...
Of course, if you are doing it right -- the LUNCH IS always the best part of a business meeting.

I made a few informative little "videos" during my visit to Pacific Fabrics -- and I'll be posting them on this blog as we ramp up to the 2013 Sew Expo.

Mostly, the meeting with Pacific Fabrics was to review what happened at the 2012 Sew Expo -- and we discussed some TOP SECRET plans for next year's show.

I will give you a hint...

What is Pacific Fabrics famous for??

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm....their great selection of fabrics/yarns, great demos at Expo, wearing matching aprons at Expo, the after hours parties they had at the old Puyallup store, Christmas in July event......I miss them in town....
    Laura in Puyallup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved going to their after hours event.

    ReplyDelete