Sunday, March 11, 2012

GREAT SEW EXPO and H-E-L-P

Well -- 2012 was a GREAT SHOW!! You came, you learned, you laughed. I spent a few days after the show with my sisters doing what tourists do -- and OH MY GOODNESS WE HAD A WONDERFUL TIME.

During the show, I took over 1600 pictures on my camera. It's my old trusty Canon 1200. Great. I know the drill. If you read this blog, you know I take pictures all the time, of many things...

And, of course, we all know PICTURES is what makes a blog work. Nobody wants to sit and read a page of text...when, instead, I can let the picture tell the story...

Like this great picture of me backstage with Alex Anderson....no words are really necessary, y'know??

And I took a picture of our supper....yes, I know, it's pitiful -- but you have NO IDEA HOW GRATEFUL we were for a little food at that point...(well, to be honest, there had been a dozen candy bars throughout the day)...

Then -- I got this great picture of the audience that night -- holding up their embroidered Bernina bags....

Oh oh....

Do you see the problem?

When I pushed "open" -- I was selecting an audience picture from Saturday night. What uploaded was this random picture I took on Monday at Pike Place Market.

WHAT'S HAPPENING??

If anybody out there knows what I'm doing wrong -- please email me. ritafar@aol.com

I am terrified to take any pictures off my camera -- but it seems like I've overloaded her capacity...

My niece is a wonderful photographer -- but she just bought a new house and is busy painting, putting in new floors, while working full time and taking care of two babies...

No comments:

Post a Comment