Monday, November 15, 2010

A Few Good Laughs...

We have over 1000 pictures from last year's show. Every time I go into those files -- I get to relive the fabulous 2010 show...and I always SEE SOMETHING NEW!!

From the picture vault -- do you see yourself? This was Friday Night LIVE...and Mary and I were having a wonderful time up on that stage. Ya'll were a GREAT AUDIENCE....
In this picture -- I see my friend Marilyn...and Mom...

I don't know anybody in this shot -- but I love that they are all having such a great time...

I cannot believe I found a picture with Jan and Bonne from our Inspired2Sew team...those girls are ALWAYS having a good time!!

And, of course, lucky for me London (the show photographer) got this great shot of the Ya Ya Stalkers -- who, of course, CAME IN DISGUISE...


Oh,yeah -- there's no doubt about it. Our Friday Night LIVE events are a good excuse to get together with our girlfriends and LET OUR HAIR HANG DOWN...

And for the 2011 FNL show -- Nancy Zieman will be up on that stage -- presenting a show that nobody in the world has ever seen before...

Oh, yeah...this is gonna be good...so please stay tuned. I put up a new post on this blog every Monday.

Be sure to regularly check both the show website AND Nancy Zieman's website so you can know what's happening!!

AND -- hey -- let's see if this Facebook thing might be some fun...I've posted THREE HUGE PHOTO albums -- so if you go there -- you might see yourself...

No comments:

Post a Comment