Monday, June 21, 2010

DENIM Challenge Photos

At the 2010 Show -- Friday was "Recycled Denim Day" -- here's a picture of the two super-bloggers who started it all. The original "Inspired 2 Sew" girls -- Jan Potter, me and Bonne Swett...we LOVED our outfits...


Using this blog, I urged anybody wearing recycled denim to come to the food area of the Pavillion on 5:00 Friday for the "group picture"...


AND YOU CAME....Rhonda Pierce from Schmetz Needles was in charge of getting everybody into a group shot...

YOU LOOKED FABULOUS...


Rhonda was announcing the Schmetz door prize winners...

Our young photographer, London, is almost ready to take the official picture...

AND HERE IT IS...!!


We didn't get everybody into the picture...and one special person who is missing is Luveta Nickels!! Junk Jeans also provided some fun for the day -- taking lots of pictures and giving door prizes along with Schmetz.

Hey -- THERE WILL BE MORE POSTS. And I keep discovering new pictures! I haven't quite figured out how to organize so many photos...organization is a skill and an art..

I am quite sure many of you prewash your fabric, then store it -- neatly folded and color-coded, on narrow, visible shelves. Well, imagine my photos are pieces of fabric...and I have 2000 of them stuffed into one gigantic black garbage bag...

BUT I'M WORKING ON IT...And -- hey -- there are MORE PICTURES OF YOU over on the Schmetz blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment