Monday, October 15, 2012

YES that is my real phone number...

So, here I am, sitting in the middle of my Iowa cornfield, minding my own business -- and my cellphone starts ringing. I almost forgot that I put my REAL CELL PHONE number in the October show newsletter. (THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A JOKE, Janet!!)

Anyway -- I have enjoyed with visiting with some of my Sew Expo sewing sisters today! Yes -- it's going to be a great show -- and yes -- I FORGOT to write a new blog post after telling everybody there would be a FRESH POST EVERY MONDAY...yikes...the pickles sound amazing, Ruth -- and I am NOT TIRED of sewing recycled t-shirt dresses, Jan!!

Here's a picture of Nancy Zieman and Steve Jeffery. This summer, Nancy broke her leg. UGH. But I've seen her since then -- and she is FINE, ABSOLUTELY FINE...so not to worry -- she'll be at Sew Expo and she has something very special planned for Friday Night LIVE. Although, I cannot imagine how Babylock is going to top themselves. Last year they gave away FIVE SEWING MACHINES...

This is a random picture of the May Planning Meeting -- a few of the committee chairs discussing the 2013 Sew Expo. Next week I'm going to blog about the BIG CHANGES in our photo policy!! All good news, people!!

Speaking of photos -- This is a picture of our new graphic designer. Andrew did the new design for the e-newsletter. Right now, he's working up the Regisration Brochure. Yes --poor Andrew...he had NO IDEA what he was getting himself into, eh??

Today I got a lot of questions about the Schmetz Blogger's Conference. STAY TUNED, people! Next Monday, I'll blog all about it. (it's only fair, eh?)  Rhonda Pierce is still working out the final details...it's going to be so much fun!!

Sticking with my photo theme...here's a completely pointless random picture of the green lamp I found at the Goodwill store. Awesome, eh??
Thanks for stopping by to read the official Show Blog! 2013 is going to be the BIGGEST SHOW YET...

No comments:

Post a Comment