Monday, September 19, 2011

Sister's Sew Expo

My sister Deborah is the best. As you know -- she embroiders ALL MY EXPO SHOW CLOTHES. She is the Empress of Embroidery...and like many of you -- every single thing she sews or embroiders ends up being a GIFT she gives to somebody...


A couple of months ago, we had a chance for a rare dinner out -- and before I knew she did it, she PICKED UP THE BILL...which was sooo wrong....and I'm still kicking myself that I let it happen...


Deborah is always planning the NEXT thing she can do for somebody. Remember the "Deborah New York City Trip"? Here she is with her granddaughter Ally...


She paid for ALL OF US to have dinner at The American Girl...


Deb's posse of girls in NEW YORK CITY...it was a once-in-a-lifetime trip.

Deb embroiders more than anybody I ever personally met...every single day....jackets, shirts, blankets, quilts, cars, water heaters. You name it -- and SHE HAS EMBROIDERED IT...


Deborah is one of the most generous people I know. Even though she doesn't talk about it -- she does something kind for another person every single day. Here I am, wearing one of the MANY outfits she embroidered for me. (it says: I'm creative, you can't expect me to be neat, too)

Guess what -- DEB IS COMING TO SEW EXPO!!

I am soo excited!! It's going to be wonderful. I'm PUTTING HER TO WORK...and in the next coupla months -- you'll hear about some projects or events she will be attending.

Because -- at Sew Expo -- WE'RE ALL SEWING SISTERS...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment