Monday, July 26, 2010

Bates Technical Show & Elvis

There is SO MUCH HAPPENING at Expo during our jam-packed FOUR DAYS -- I'm sure there were events you didn't even know about. So -- hey -- it's my job to tell you what you missed so that maybe next year -- you'll be aware...right??

On Sunday afternoon, Bates Technical College put on a fashion show. The students simply walked to music -- the commentary was in their program. They wanted it to feel like Fashion Week in New York City.

Then -- the event took a detour -- to Memphis, Tennessee...




Oh, yeah -- it's important to remember there is no such thing as "TOO MUCH FUN"...

Speaking of New York City -- be sure to check out my personal blog -- Rita's Sew Fun -- to see how Jan & Bonne are progressing with their New York City sewing challenge!! Also -- I posted the gorgeous pictures last week of their irst NYC challenge projects -- but I'm TAKING THOSE PICTURES DOWN tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment