The 2013 Sewing challenge is called "Ticket to Paradise" -- here's the official announcement...
Here's just the Ticket To Paradise . . . a terrific fashion sewing contest recently announced by the Independent Pattern Company Alliance - IPCA. Winners will be announced March 3, 2013 at the Sewing and Stitchery Expo in Puyallup, WA. Great prizes include a fabulous Baby Lock Symphony sewing machine. The Grand Prize winner will be invited to the International Textile Expo in Las Vegas also in March. Sounds exciting doesn't it!
Here's how to enter:
- Visit www.patterncompanies.com to discover all the pattern companies included in the contest.
- Choose a pattern from the IPCA members' pattern collection, then free your imagination using the theme "Ticket to Paradise".
- Stitch up your garment or outfit using your personal vision of Ticket to Paradise.
- Submit an entry form with at least 2 photos of your completed entry to the appropriate IPCA member company.
- Entries are due by January 25, 2013.
The Ticket to Paradise in a great chance to showcase your design and technique skills.